Re: Paris in Oct.

---------

From: Susan Bennett (sbennett_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 10 2002 - 21:55:49 PDT

Hi Iwas in Paris this summer for one week, Love it all. Really enjoyed the
msueuems. Stayed in the 1st arr. at Montpensier at Rue di Riecheliu . This
right behind Palais Royale. Very reasonable rates about 2 blocks from the
Louvre. Bought a 5 day museum pass. Well worth it. Avoids lines and saves
money. Can visit more than once that way to your favorites.
Enjoy!
Susan in Ohio