Re: gallery activity for Lichtenstein

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 19:23:24 PDT

I have a lesson where the student draws a self-portrait, glamourizing
themselves. They break the surface plane with a splash of color. Color some
parts with dots using markers, paint others with tempera. When I did this
project I had them use primary colors, plus black and white. They turned out
really well. I don't remember the title of the painting I used as
inspiration tho.
~Michal
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

---