ANdy Goldsworthy

---------

From: Kerry L Murphy (klmvisarts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 18:48:58 PDT

Jenna,
I included an art criticism lesson and handout on Goldsworthy in my thesis titled Exploring Contemporary Ecological Art: Engaging High School Students In Art Criticism Leading To Ecological Empathy. I would be happy to Xerox the information and mail it to you if you want to email me privately with your address. I had created pieces based on his work with elementary school students and also had great success--we also photographed the work. I am now teaching at the high school level and am excited to do this at another level.
Would love to hear more about your progress,
Kerry

---