no longer miserable

---------

From: Ann Carolan (acarolan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 18:24:09 PDT

My friends, there is no one quite like you all. i am so encouraged by your
words of comfort and humor and wisdom. Imagine how wonderful it would be
to all be together in one great school of creativity, sensitivity, peace,
and caring. We could revolutionize the world. Perhaps we are spread out to
be a leaven of understanding and joy in creation throughout the world.

acarolan@inland.k12.mi.us

---