Re: First year advice/help/sanity :)

---------

From: Sandy (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 14:14:57 PDT

Lesley,
Search through the archives for lessons and advice. Just resign
yourself to a couple hours of reading them and searching out the
websites that are mentioned.
The more organized you are, the easier your classes will go. If you
want to e-mail me privatley, I will be happy to be an "ear!" (or a
shoulder to cry on!) I know how overwhelming it can be.

Sandy

---