Re: miserable

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 06:37:27 PDT

Ann, hope today is a better day for you. I have been
having some down days myself lately, where it seems
like everytime I turn around someone else wants me to
do something for them. Sometimes its really difficult
to feel appreciated as an art teacher, especially if
there is no one else at your school who teaches the
way you do. I am the only art teacher on a staff of
almost 80, and it gets lonely at times, specifically
when I bend over backwards to accomodate my colleagues
and don't get a thank you. I think the source of my
doldrums comes from not having a vacation in over a
year. The traditional school calendar looks better and
better to me each day...
Singing the year round blues (again),
Jayna