Re: miserable

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 06:21:45 PDT

Ann, it sounds like you have a fundamentally different philosophy about kids,
learning and even color than the other teacher, and no policy is going to fix
that (sounds to me like you don't need fixed).

Nobody should have to be on a cart for fourteen years. I just don't understand
why art is the subject that gets put on a cart. Why not English? Why not Math?
The kids have textbooks already.

---