RE: miserable

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 20:21:10 PDT

Do what I did... put your resume up on monster.com

I put mine up on Friday. Had somebody calling me wanting me to come in and
apply for a job Monday. Had the initial interview today. Go back for
follow-up interview Thursday.

lol! While it is not something that I would want to do, it did make me feel
a LOT better to know there was life outside of the 'school world'.

Donald Peters
Jackson Elementary
Lubbock, Texas