Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: animal project ideas

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 19:24:38 PDT

how about looking into fauvism/franz marc? picasso's bull series transformation, from realistic to minimalist abstract? pet portraits from photos, maybe in ink? audobon type studies? asian calligraphic representations? one of my idea sources when i'm stuck is to go to and do a search for the subject, ie animals, find art that matches what i want to do, and then research the artist more on the 'net. hope this is useful!
wendy free

Do you Yahoo!?