RE: miserable

---------

From: Alix E. Peshette (apeshet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 19:18:05 PDT

Wow Ann,
Your message about your week is so heart-rending! I know you are giving it
your all, in the face of art-on-a-cart! There are some times when things
happen that are beyond our control, yet are still considered our
responsibility. It isn't fair, but it's the way it is.

After a pile-up of this much intentional and unintentional abuse, you just
gotta laugh at the universe, know that you are doing the best you can, and
be good to yourself.

My hat is off to you for the job you do!!

-Alix