animal project ideas

---------

From: Michelle Molnar (mmolnar1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 11:41:52 PDT

Do any of you have any good realistic animal drawing projects you do with High School kids? I have a good one where they mixed 3 animals up to make a new one, cut the animal out and wove it into a habitat. Either the animal or the habitat had to be in pencil and the other had to be in colored pencil. The results were great, but I am bored with it and ready to do something different. Any ideas would be appreciated! Thanks!

---