Veneer boxes

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 18:16:32 PDT

Hi All, my 6th's are doing a personal memory box. I have a question
that I need input on. After they get all the veneer on,what do you think
I should have them cover it with. I was thinking I would just use
polymer gloss. I have some, and It would help keep the peices on
afterward. But, I am afraid that this will cause the wood to warp.
What do you all think? I am open to other non- toxic solutions.
Thanks in advance. Also, STILL looking for that site about how the
brain works.
Betsy

---