Re: Re:how to transfer a drawing to fabric

---------

From: Ann Carolan (acarolan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 17:26:20 PDT

I am inteested in finding out more about this process which you described
last April. Did you mean that you should iron the paper, freezer paper,
onto a piece of cloth and then put this cloth and wax paper through a
printer or copy machine? Won't it be too thick? What else can you tell me.
Thanks
ann

acarolan@inland.k12.mi.us

---