miserable

---------

From: Ann Carolan (acarolan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 16:57:45 PDT

I just got an email from one of the teacher's whose room I am forced to
use a la carte. He is a very neat person, which I respect, however he
wrote me a very nasty note about how "paper was on the floor" and
something was "moved in his desk". I never let the kids leave until I've
inspected the room. He said one of his boyscout projects was vandalized,
but didn't say when. We haven't been in there for 3 days because it's a
science lab and another class was using it. Today was the first day back.

I am so upset that I have to take this verbal degradation periodically
because of a situation I really have no control over. I told him it was
OUR room, not HIS and that students are not dismissed until their areas
are cleaned, but I must admit I can never come up to his level of
perfection. What do I do. I'm sure he's bad mouthing me all over the
place. And to boot it's my fault his kid has a C in reading and of course
he's such a little genius even if he didn't turn in his homework.

Miserable on the cart

acarolan@inland.k12.mi.us

---