Re: A TREAT! Contour Drawing 1956

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 16:51:52 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

>From: Wizzlewolf@aol.com
> Here is a real treat for all of those interested in contour drawing.
> I just got a box of old art ed magazines. As I was flipping through them, I
> found an article on contour drawing in an issue of "Arts and Activities"
> NOVEMBER 1956.
> I made a webpage so you can look at the article.
> ENJOY!
> wizzlewolf

Thanks for sharing it with us. It's a kick to see those old magazines. I
found a few myself when I first arrived in my job here in CA. It's so fun
looking at all the art supply ads to see what was "new" and "improved" way
back when. Maybe we could say the same about some of us! Ha. Toodles....Bunki

---