Re: another classroom funny

---------

From: Jude & Frank (jgrochowski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 16:20:28 PDT

    I have one to share too....last week I sat down with a freshman student
in Photo class who had some very thin negatives....I asked her to print a
contact sheet on F/S 16 for 40 seconds, and then I began to see trees. I
asked her if she had shot at night (as I had been clear they should shoot
during the day and w/o flash). She said "Yeah, you told us to shoot in
natural light!"
    I love how kids remind us to constantly revise our explanations! I never
thought I'd havta warn against moonlight!!!
Jude

---