Re: Andy Goldsworthy

---------

From: Jancy & Mike Cossin (jmcossin_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 15:48:15 PDT

I did one at the national conference in LA a year or more ago. It was so exciting. It was chosen by the state v. arts consultant as a model program and was included in her presentation. I loved it. I feel like I need to develop new programs now though. We've presented this many times and have still been developing it, but I'm afraid it will be old hat if we continue presenting. If there are people in ohio that would want us to give a workshop, we will though. (for free at that! lol) As long as it is relatively close to columbus because we have so much on our plates......other people that we have worked with have done the program in elementary schools, girl scouts, and with parks programs. We're just happy to share it because the integration works so well. :)
jancy
 Artystyc3@aol.com wrote:Janice-
      You should do a class at the National conference, sounds interesting!
Patti in Fl. ---