Re: Andy Goldsworthy

---------

From: Jancy & Mike Cossin (jmcossin_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 15:40:27 PDT

They took our show at the end of july. They have a gallery there that schools can get- everyone should check it out. You have to submit some student work, but it's well worth the trouble. They have a punch and cookie reception and the kids then get to roam the museum at their leisure.
As for Goldsworthy, I can mail you our handout from the conventions we've been at if you want- just give me your school address. :) What questions do you have? Just let me know and I'll answer them. The kids love the program. The part I appreciate is when I ask the not-so-high-achievers to participate. They really have a chance to shine because it's so hands on. Special ed kiddos can pair up with someone else too- it's so hands-on and because it's an after school voluntary program there is no grading to stress them out. There are only performance expectations and they love it.
jancy
 Elizheisey@aol.com wrote:I would love to hear more too---we are heading to the Cols museum this Friday
and would love to look for your students' work--unless I misunderstood the
posting--where should we look?
Beth