RE: Andy Goldsworthy

---------

From: Jancy & Mike Cossin (jmcossin_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 15:30:28 PDT

I teach in Westerville. We just found out there isn't enough money in the prof dev budget for me to go this year. First year in about 6 or so that I haven't gone. If you ever want to come over to my school and view what we've done we would love to have you! Or I could pass on the dates of Earth Art and you could join us! If anyone wants the packet that we hand out at the conventions just give me your address- I'll see how many I can slide through the office. lol.
jancy
 Patricia Banas
wrote:

v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
HI again Jancy,

Where in central Ohio are you? I teach in New Albany. Are you going to the OAEA convention in Nov? I would love to meet you and discuss more…or see photos….

Patty