RE: Andy Goldsworthy

---------

From: Jancy & Mike Cossin (jmcossin_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 15:27:57 PDT

The book is a collection of the matted photographs and the reflective writings that go with them. Teachers have personal scrapbooks of the kids doing the work. My wonderful science friends get into plant and tree classification and identification.............if you need these color of leaves, you need to find another oak tree..............etc. We also touch on environmental issues and ephemeral art. Many times students go back and as weathering or erosion occurs they photograph what happens. I just signed up about 30 kids today and they can't wait! When I get some on the school web page I'll let you know. We're having students add the pages this year so who knows when that will be - I'm not in charge of it. Thanks for inquiring about it. Please don't hesitate to ask for anything. I love the program!
jancy

v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
  And…what do the science teachers add? Would love to hear more!