Re: music for Egyptian unit?

---------

From: menichino (menichino_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 14:17:55 PDT

Getting back to you about the egyptian music I found --

I believe I got it through BMG music service. It's a cassette tape and it's titled "Ancient Egypt". Under that it says "a tribute composed and performed by Ali Jihad Racy". Publishing info (I'm assuming): Lyrichord LLCT 7347. Lyrichord Disc, Inc., 141 Perry Street, New York, NY 10014

The liner notes say that the music was originally composed in 1978 for the King Tutankhamun Exhibit at the Seattle Art Museum.

Hope this helps --
Liz in rural NY
menichino@infoblvd.net

---