need photo equipment distributer - URGENT!

---------

From: Pam Signorelli (psignore_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 12:05:46 PDT

Deb,
I use a few companies, some have better deals on different items.

B&H Photo in NY 1-800-947-6628 www.bhphotovideo.com
Porter's Photo in Iowa 1-800-553-2001 www.porters.com
Free StyleCamera in LA 1-800-292-6137 www.freestylecamera.com

Good luck with your new class. We only do darkroom/chemical photo
right now and I'm going to be proposing a digital photography class this
year.

*********
Last spring I wrote a proposal to add a photography class and must
present
it to the Board at the end of the month. This summer, both of the big
photo
suppliers in Milwaukee went out of business! Does anyone have a
resource
for everything from enlargers to chemicals etc. that I could contact to

re-do my price quotes? I don't want to use the wholesalers in the back
of
photo mags - they are not very reliable. Where do the photo teachers
out
there order their supplies from?? Thanks!
********

Pamela Signorelli
Art Department

Thomas Jefferson High School