Re: classroom funny

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 06:32:56 PDT

Have I told you guys about the time when I was
discussing geometric and "organic" shapes with 7th
graders? Do I need to tell you what one kid blurted
out when I asked which one was made up of curves and
reminds us of living things?
That child raised his hand and said "orgasm".
My face was so red. Luckily, only a few of us noticed
the faux pas, and I truly think I was the only one in
the room who knew the meaning of the word he used.

Jayna