Re: music for Egyptian unit?

---------

From: linda eastman (lindacharlie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 16:30:05 PDT

on 10/8/02 10:47 AM, menichino at menichino@infoblvd.net wrote:

Along this same line, does anyone have anything appropriate for cave art?

liz, a while back someone asked about prehistoric musical instruments. i did
a google search for same and turned up an article about the oldest known
instrument that was a type of flute with 6 notes made from the leg bone of a
bear or something. even more interestingly, the notes were the same as the
ones we use today! it occurs to me that perhaps that andean flute music
might fit your bill.

also, i'm interested in the egyptian music title when you find it.

linda in michigan

---