classroom funny & "gotcha" moments

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 21:25:55 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
 Danville, CA 94526
From: ARTNSOUL12@aol.com

Or, how about this... In my very first week of teaching I told my
kindergarteners we were going to paint a background and everyone turned
their papers over!
Reminds me of my "gotcha" moments when the kids get new white paper (on both
sides) and I ask them to put their name on the back. 100% of the time
they'll turn their both-white-sided-paper over to put their name on the
"back". Even my adult teacher classes do this. It's priceless to watch their
faces when they realize what they just did! Toodles....Bunki

---