RE: looking for a link

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 20:04:49 PDT

http://www.teachertools.org/forms_dynam.asp

Is this the page you are looking for?

Sincerely,
Kimberly Herbert

-----Original Message-----
From: lia [mailto:johns392@usfamily.net]
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 7:46 PM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: looking for a link

Hi...perhaps someone has handy....the link from a couple of weeks ago
which
had all kinds of wonderful teacher forms.....attendance sheets, grade
sheets, behavior plans etc. My computer got hosed...fizzled and
died......and I lost it. If you have that link handy....I would be
ever
so grateful. It was a teacher site....not a straight art ed
site.............thanks! lia

------ http://USFamily.Net/info - Unlimited Internet - From $8.99/mo!
------

---