Re: music for Egyptian unit?

---------

From: menichino (menichino_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 19:47:44 PDT

Hi Connie -- I have a cassette tape of Egyptian music that I bought through the BMG music service, I believe. I'll write myself a note to check out the title and info tomorrow at school and send it along. It's neat -- kind of ethereal -- I tell the 2nd graders that do egyptian stuff that it sounds like what you might hear echoing through a pyramid. Some instrumentals and moaning men.....

Along this same line, does anyone have anything appropriate for cave art?

Liz in rural NY
menichino@infoblvd.net