looking for a link

---------

From: lia (johns392_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 18:45:35 PDT

Hi...perhaps someone has handy....the link from a couple of weeks ago which
had all kinds of wonderful teacher forms.....attendance sheets, grade
sheets, behavior plans etc. My computer got hosed...fizzled and
died......and I lost it. If you have that link handy....I would be ever
so grateful. It was a teacher site....not a straight art ed
site.............thanks! lia