Re: classroom funny

---------

From: Deb M. (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 18:53:52 PDT

Now THAT reminds me of when I was working in a photo shop and a woman
brought in a negative of her house, had some pictures printed to make a
flyer to sell it, then asked me to turn her negative over and print some of
the BACK of the house too, in case anyone wanted to see it. How do you
explain.....????