Worksheets in Art

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 18:02:03 PDT

Here are some examples of worksheets I have used this year
to get concepts across to students in Middle School.

Breaking informal perspective down to the basics:
        http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/DepthCues.html

Understanding the elements of art:
        http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/Elements.html

Understanding the principles of design: