Re: Elementary Art Budget

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 14:23:49 PDT

Hi Susan, I have around 550 students, which makes 2.00 per adequate. What
happens is when you have fewer kids, like 250 as you do, you will have a hard
time getting the 2 dollars to work as you still have to buy , for example, two
boxes of pastellos per table and it can't really be divided per pupil- in my
opinion.
Ask for more $$. 3.00/per should do it.
Betsy