need photo equipment distributer - URGENT!

---------

From: Deb M. (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 13:11:01 PDT

Last spring I wrote a proposal to add a photography class and must present
it to the Board at the end of the month. This summer, both of the big photo
suppliers in Milwaukee went out of business! Does anyone have a resource
for everything from enlargers to chemicals etc. that I could contact to
re-do my price quotes? I don't want to use the wholesalers in the back of
photo mags - they are not very reliable. Where do the photo teachers out
there order their supplies from?? Thanks!