Re: Elementary Art Budget

---------

From: Aaron Hopkins (hopkiaar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 12:19:47 PDT

I WISH I had that much!!! I have 600 students 1-5 and get $600 a year!

>>> sbass@sunapee.k12.nh.us 10/06/02 01:01PM >>>
As part of my budget preparation, I am trying to determine comparable
elementary art budgets. I teach K-5 part time and have 250 pupils.
Each
class meets for 45 minutes once a week. My current budget is $2.00 per
student per year. I am finding it inadequate.

I would appreciate hearing from others about their budgets, or being
referred to resources which would offer recommended budgets.

Thanks for your help.

Susan Bass, Art Educator
Sunapee Central Elementary School
Sunapee, NH 03782