Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Grid rubber stamp

From: Ricardo Ramirez (rramirez2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 10:40:30 PDT

You can also use a rubber mat and lay over the students' drawings and
spray paint a grid. I have used chicken wire, milk crates, etc for
different effects. I than have the students bring out their drawings
with color pencils.
This is expecially with middle school to high school age.

>>> 10/07/02 11:21AM >>>

Does anyone know where I can purchase a grid rubber stamps for a Chuck
Close lesson?

Increase the Peace ~^~

{^}Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot
of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny
ripple of hope. Robert F. Kennedy

Do you Yahoo!?