Sony Mavica FD200

---------

From: V Moreira Komando (komandov_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 09:27:13 PDT

I have this camera to use with my classes. It is easy to use and you can change the resolution from high quality to email (72dpi) / web page quality. I have the kids use the camera to create their digital potfolios. I have not bought the memory sticks as I give the kids floppy disks. I did buy a larger battery for the camera.

I am very happy with this camera and I do have the option of floppy disk or memory and I have found the resolution choices to be excellent.

~^~

Vivian

Increase the Peace ~^~

http://members.cox.net/artzheart