book resource

---------

From: Rebecca Stone-Danahy (RebeccaStoneDanahy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 06:41:36 PDT

Hi everyone-
I have a student who is very talented with mixed-media and 2-D Design. I would like to offer her some book references to help her get ideas for her project work.

Does anyone know of any good books out there on mixed-media/collage work? My student is a jr. in high school and very bright (just for fun she makes her own paper to use in her art work). She can handle a fairly complex text.

Thanks,
Becky in NC

---