Re: Jewelry

---------

From: Christa Wise (cwise_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 05:35:02 PDT

Re: ALso, if you don't use the pnp part, and don't
>want to do the photoshop part, you can simply draw on the metal with a red
>paint pen, which also acts as a resist! That is very easy!

PNP is very slick! I have also used Sharpie marker as a resist for Ferric
Oxide or images can be transferred from a Xerox by using , I forget,
alcohol or lacquer thinner on the back of the copy. The carbon deposited
on the metal is a sufficient resist.
Christa

---