Fort Hayes University

---------

From: Ramos, Myriam (MRamos_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 05:17:32 PDT

I just received a brochure from Fort Hayes with course offerings. They offer
on-line classes in many fields including the arts. I would like to know if
any of you have taken any of their classes and how you feel about them. I
would like to take some for my personal enrichment. What I like is that they
offer graduate credit and the work is done at a personal pace with a year's
time to finish.

Thanks as always for your response,
Myriam

---