RE: Andy Goldsworthy

---------

From: Patricia Banas (pbanas_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 04:52:25 PDT

I am doing this right now with my advanced sculpture class. We have a
wetlands and large wooded area right behind our building- which is great.
The students are really enjoying it. They are either working alone or with 1
partner to create a sculpture of all natural materials( rocks, sticks,
leaves). I am following this up with a lesson on photography- as they will
photograph their piece and then display the photographs. Is the film "Rivers
and Tides" on video? Where did you see it?
Patty in ohio