Re: contour line sketch book ideas

---------

From: Judie (judiej50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 03:05:00 PDT

>How about "cross contour". Fill the contour spaces with repeated lines
>that follow the contour of the surface of the object drawn. Some
>interesting textures and values result--which is a good leadin to your
>still life drawing with values.

Judie J

Hello,
I'm really stuck for a good contour line sketchbook assignment. I've done
the sneaker and I've done the tools (pliers, screwdriver, wrench, etc) What
could I do next? These are 7th and 8th graders and my next project will be a
still life drawing with values. I'm looking for the next step for these guys
so they will be more prepared for the still life.

mike sacco
new to jr. high

---