Andy Goldsworthy

---------

From: Jenna Freck (jennarations_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 06 2002 - 22:58:08 PDT

Thanks everyone for your input on Andy Goldsworthy--I'm looking forward to
sharing his work with my 4th grade friends! If I can find the video for
"Rivers and Tides" I'll post it's location...

And to the person who posted the Van Gogh jokes (middle school humor), they
were a huge hit with the class as well. Major crack up!

Jenna in Alameda

---