Video

---------

From: pamt (pamt_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 06 2002 - 21:03:28 PDT

I am interested in finding the video that covers the Aesthetic Experience lesson plan that is shown on the ArtsEdNet Web site.
I am a high school teacher in Livermore, Ca. I saw the video several years ago and I would like to present it at one of our staff development days.
The art teacher in the video was Richard Harsh, Lynwood High School
The ArtsEdNet lesson mentions posters made by the teacher but gives no information on what is on the posters.
I would appreciate your consideration.
Thank you,
Pamela Tabel

---