Mavica and Memory Stick

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 06 2002 - 19:14:03 PDT

I bought a 128 mg memory stick for my Mavica FD 200.
It will take both Floppies and Memory Sticks. You download
the pics via a USB cable after adding software to your
computer. I used it for the first time at a school dance
Friday night. I set it for the largest image size and got
141 pics with room left. The battery seemed to last longer
with the memory stick and the recovery time between pics
seemed shorter. With several students using the camera
the floppies are still best but I was impressed by the
memory stick. At the normal (smallest) image size I'm
sure I could get over 500 pics.

Here is a site I found that details what this camera will do:
        http://www.steves-digicams.com/2002_reviews/fd200.html

If you have had good results with your Mavica let us know.
If you are having trouble send out some questions.

                                                Woody in KC

--
This one soars:
Fantastic Triplet Grandkids: