Re: Elementary Art Budget

---------

From: menichino (menichino_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 06 2002 - 18:38:50 PDT

Susan --
I teach in rural NY -- I get $3500 a year for 650 1st - 5th grade students.
Works out to about $5.40 per student. It is quite nice and seems to keep
all of us well supplied. (Because it's rather generous, I think, I tend to
share with the classroom teachers and others who ask to borrow some roll
paper, or other supplies. Nice not to have to hoard like a miser -- and
helps to give the art program a good name.)
Liz in rural NY
menichino@infoblvd.net