RE: Elementary Art Budget

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 06 2002 - 18:01:00 PDT

I our district (Texas) we can require students to bring in certain basic
school supplies (notebook paper, pen, pencils, notebooks). Some supplies
were doubles (two boxes of crayons, markers etc.) we were suppose to
send the 2nd box to the art teacher, she asked us to hold on to them for
now. She has more supplies than storage. The big problem is that
"someone" in the main administration building writes the list. This year
5th graders were "required" to bring in a 3" binder. The storage area of
the desks will not hold the !@##%^&**(()_*&&^ things. We are going to
ask our principal if we can write a list at the end of the year for 5th
grade instead of the district list.

Sincerely,
Kimberly Herbert