Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Elementary Art Budget

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 06 2002 - 10:25:02 PDT

I teach K-12 art to appx. 400 students. I receive $1260. Yes, it is
inadequate. I now have each grade level bring specific supplies - Kinders
bring watercolors, 1st brings crayons, 2nd brings markers, etc. All students
supply 1 sharpie. In other words, the only expendables I supply is paper,
clay, etc.