Andy Goldsworthy

---------

From: Jenna Freck (jennarations_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 06 2002 - 10:09:45 PDT

Has anyone brought the techniques and philosophy of Andy Goldsworthy into
the classroom? (Or taken the kids outside :-) ) I just saw his film
"Rivers and Tides" and it was absolutely amazing.

I too am reviewing our art budget and this made me think of his way - using
found items in nature....and returning them to nature.

Jenna in Alameda

---