Re: Three more presentations added to the KAEA Fall conference

---------

From: Marcia Scurfield (mkscurfield_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 06 2002 - 08:22:29 PDT

Hi Judie,

I know exactly what you mean. I was hoping to go to the Oklahoma State
conference next weekend, but our conference duties--plus a visit home from
college from my son--will keep me away this year. But next year, if it's at
all close to Wichita--I'm going. This is something I never even thought of
before--going to another state's conference. Apparently, Missouri holds
their fall conference at a state park called Knob Knoster, which is maybe a
3-4 hour drive from Wichita--not impossible. Next year, Kansas is going to
break tradition and have the Salina conference on a Saturday and Sunday, so
getting time off from school won't be a problem.

But that's not what you asked. Art Clay World's website is:
http://www.artclayworld.com

They told me that they are trying to have a table at the NAEA convention in
Minneapolis. So perhaps you can connect with them there.

Marcia, Derby, KS