Re: Wetcanvas.com

---------

From: Larry Seiler (lseiler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 06 2002 - 05:55:24 PDT

Susan on Long Island-

thanks for to good word! Nice to know another plein'airist here. Don't
know if you are aware, but a relatively new group of some fine people have
started a plein air group in New York. If you should be interested, let me
know and I can give you the people to get in contact with. They get
together to paint, and plan the advancement of plein air in your region.

I'll be exhibiting myself Sept19th- Oct of 2005 at the Gregg & Marquis
Gallery in the New York National Arts building along with a number of other
fine painters of NAPPAP. Many having authored art books themselves. I'm
planning as of now to attend myself, (not just send my work)....and will
probably send a reminder out.

Take care....and keep painting!

Larry S
http://www.artlandishconcepts.org