Re: Images missing at Getty ???????

---------

From: John Kupcinski (jckup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 05 2002 - 22:12:50 PDT

Hey Woody

My off list reply to you, just got returned as being 'undeliverable'. I
think the cyber gremlins are at work here :) Anyway, here is the message I
tried sending:

I don't know about your questions below, but I have found this site to be
really fast in finding images, if you know the artist's name or title of
the painting.
http://www.picsearch.com
Cheryl

On Sat, 05 Oct 2002, Woody wrote:
>I went to:
>>http://it.wce.wwu.edu/necc97/poster4/ArtsEdNet/WebWhacker/WW264.html
>ArtsEdNet Image Finder (sorted by artist) and there were pages but no
>images. . .
> Is it my computer setting or do others have the same problem ?

---